|Directorate of Quality Enhancement Cell
- To monitor the on-going quality initiatives in the Cholistan University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences.
- To raise the standard of education by applying the procedure of self-Assessment and by getting the feedback from students. This data will be analyzed and corrective measures would be adopted whenever and where ever deemed essential.
- To provide students with essential skills to enter the workplace well prepared in the core competencies: problem solving abilities, experimental and data analysis techniques, team work experience, interpersonal skills, basic and advance IT skills.
- To conduct institutional performance evaluation (IPE) and self-assessment of academic programs
- To act as a liaison office between University and external agencies such as HEC, PHEC, and other HEIs for quality assurance.
- To provide guidance in the development and implementation of internal and external quality assurance procedures and practices.
- To ensure that graduates have attained skills and knowledge through academic programs that is valued by stakeholders.
- To promote public confidence in the quality education / research being carried out at CUVAS.
- To Identify and rectify the gaps hampering imparting quality education.