Undergraduate Admissions BS Programs
Apply Online Now (...New)
Read the below instructions carefully.
- Please visit the website www.cuvas.edu.pk
- Click on the link provided on the Pop-up OR admission TAB on the home page of the university
- Read the instructions carefully especially about the qualification and age criteria for each Post Graduate, Undergraduate, diploma and short courses
- Register/ yourself by your 13-digit CNIC number without hyphens like 1234567891234 and unique email address in your desired degree program.
Remember, registration in a wrong category program may not offer your desired degree program.
- You can change your password by clicking on "Forgotten your password?" even in case of the forgotten password by giving your registered email address and pressing the OTP (One-time password) Button. An email will be sent to your registered email address containing OTP by the system .
- Login by giving your registered CNIC number and password
- On the "Personal Information" tab, Upload your picture.
- Fill your application in "Personal Information" and "Academic Information" TABS
(qualification and age criteria are strictly being monitored by the system, giving maximum age and minimum education than specified criteria NO program will be offered to the applicant).
- Click the “save and Go to next” button.
- On Accedamic Information TAB, enter your qualification Data.
In the case of Diploma application, please enter Matriculation Marks only even you have passed the matric in the previous year.
In the case of BS degree application only,
Enter Matriculation Marks
In case of "Result Not Declared", You have to enter Intermediate Roll# and Year, other wise system will not offer you any Degree program (It's mandatory).
Merit will be calculated on 50% Marks from Matric result and 50% Marks from entry test results subject to the approval of Academic Council*
For the 5th semester Intake Enter the marks of Matric, FSc while ,ADP/BSC Roll# and Year, other wise system will not offer you 5th semester Degree program. (It's mandatory).
- Click the “Go to next” button.
- On "Choose Programs to apply" TAB, all offered programs will be shown purely based upon the information given by the applicant in point No. 8 and point No. 10
- Click on the “select” button to mark your quota on the popup window. Then click the “Save” button.
- Note! The Committee after discussion decided that the CUVAS Entry Test is mandatory and applicant must apply and pass CUVAS Entry test even he/she has passed any test orgainized by any testing body in Pakistan. Failed to apply will not be included in merit list.
Applicant must click on "Apply for CUVAS Entry Test". (Rs/1000 will be added to the application processing fee for all selected degree programs). Click on the Save button
- Print challan and Pay at any branch of HBL throughout Pakistan.You can pay the application processing fee online as well in the University account No. PK34HABB0017527901021503 .
- On “Documents to be attached" TAB, Upload all required documents being shown on the page.
- In case of paying Challan form in the bank in person, Enter the Chalan number along with the date
- In case of paying the application processing fee ONLINE, Enter the Chalan number along with the date
- Click on the “Go to Final” Button
- On “verify and submit” TAB (Before submission of application, please check and verify twice that all fields have been filled with correct information and you have uploaded the correct scanned copies/pictures of required documents. Because after submission you will not be able to make any change in your application).
- Submit the application
- Wait for the display of merit list according to the schedule on cuvas.edu.pk
- In case of any query please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate Admissions Notice - 2021
Admissions Information 2021