DVM (UAF), M.Phil (UVAS)
Mr. Muhammad Kaleem is young Lecturer at Institute of Continuing Education & Extension, Cholistan University of Veterinary and animals Sciences, Bahawalpur since December 2018. He secured Doctor of Veterinary Medicine in 2013 from University of Agriculture Faisalabad. He pursued his MPhil in Clinical Medicine under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Aneela Zameer Durrani. His work during MPhil was on “Treatment of bovine brucellosis using phyto-chemo-immune therapeutic agents”. He has ten months teaching experience as a lecturer in the department of Clinical Medicine at Riphah College of Veterinary Sciences, Lahore. He also has two years of research experience in the field of vaccinology and diagnostic antigens(RBPT, MRT, Mallein, & Tuberculin) production as Veterinary Officer at Veterinary Research Institute, Lahore, Govt. of Punjab Pakistan.
Areas of Interest:
Prevention, control and treatment of animal diseases
Animal health management
TRAINIGS AND COURSES
- Two days Workshop on ELISA at University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore-Pakistan.
- Work Shop on Dog Sterilization at University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore-Pakistan.
- National equine breeding conference at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad-Pakistan.
- Seminar on “Livestock Management under heat stress” at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad-Pakistan.
- Hands on veterinary training workshop on “Modern Veterinary Clinical Practices and Development Protocols at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad-Pakistan”.
- Laboratory animals hands on workshop at University of veterinary and animal sciences, Lahore-Pakistan.
Muhammad Kaleem, Aneela ZaMeer durrani*, Muhammad Arif Rizwan, Muhammad Asif Arain, Muhammad Saeed, Zohaib Ahmed Bhutto, Khushal Khan Kasi, Umar bacha (2016). Epidemiological Investigation of Outbreak of Brucellosis at Private Dairy Farm, Central Punjab Pakistan Epidemiological investigation of outbreak of brucellosis at private dairy farm, Central Punjab-Pakistan." Adv. Anim. Vet. Sci 4.8 (2016): 394-397.
Shujait Ali, Muhammad Zubair,*, Saqib Umar, Muhammad Saleem Akhtar, Zahid Iqbal, Sajid Mahmood Sajid, Muhammad Kaleem and Ubaid-Ur-Rehman (2017). Effects of Clomiphene Citrate (CC) and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) on hormonal profile, serum biochemical constituents, and oxidative stress in pre-pubertal Sahiwal heifers. Indian Journal of Animal Research, DOI: 10.18805/ijar.v0iOF.8499.
Lecturer in the department of Clinical Medicine at Riphah College of Veterinary Sciences, Lahore for ten month.
Two years of research experience in the field of vaccinology and Diagnostic Antigens production as Veterinary Officer at Veterinary Research Institute, Lahore, Govt. of Punjab Pakistan.
Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council: Life Time Membership