Dr. Sheraz Ahmed
Dr. Sheraz Ahmed is Assistant Professor in the Department of Food Sciences, Faculty of Bio-Sciences, Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur–Pakistan. He has completed his B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, major subject as Food Technology in 2008 and M.Sc. (Hons.) Dairy Science and Technology in 2010 from National Institute of Food Science and Technology, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad–Pakistan. Dr. Sheraz Ahmed has earned PhD in Food technology in 2015 from National Institute of Food Science and Technology, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad–Pakistan. In his Doctorate studies, he did value addition of cheese whey. He developed sportsman drink through fermentation.
- Food Processing
- Dairy Processing
- Human Nutrition
Workshops/ Conferences/ Trainings:
- 3 days workshop on In Service Competency Enhancement Training for Youth Faculty organized by CUVAS and UVAS on Jan 28-30, 2019
- 2 days International Workshop on Recent Methods in Nutrition held at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad 13-12-2016.
- 4 days Workshop on Milk Biochemistry organized by National Institute of Food Science & Technology in collaboration with INRA, France.
- 4 days International Conference on Recent Advances in Human Nutrition with special reference to vulnerable group at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad.
- 1 day workshop on Economic Use of Post Harvest Cold Chain organized by National Institute of Food Science & Technology in collaboration with USDA, U.S.A.
- Sheraz A, Zahoor T, Huma N, Sajid W, Ahmad F and Javed S. 2013. Fatty acids profile of milk of cow, buffalo, sheep, goat and camel by gas chromatography. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research. 13 (8): 1033-1042.
- Sheraz A, Sharif MK, Butt MS. 2015. Physicochemical and Amino acid Profiling of Cheddar, Mozzarella and Paneer Whey.Pakistan Journal of Scientific and Industrial Research. 58.155-158.
- Sheraz A, Sharif MK, Butt MS, Gillani Z, Akram Z, Yousaf S.2016. Development of Nutritious Probiotic Sportsman drink. Pakistan Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Tariq MR, Khan MI, Ahmad Z, Sheraz A, Sameem A, Javed MS.2016.Development of Healthier Rabbit Meat by Supplementation of Linseed in the Feed and its Impact on Human Blood Lipid Profile. 2016. Journal of Processing & Preservation. 41 (5)1-7.
- Imran M, Nadeem M, Saeed F, Khan MA, Sheraz A, Rauf A, Imran A.2016.Immunomodulatory Perspective of Potential Biological Spices with Special Reference to Cancer and Diabetes. Food and Agricultural Immunology. 28(4) 543-572.